Before using this LuckySearches, owned by DeerNet Technology Co. Limited, please read the License Agreement set forth below. By using this Web site you agree to be bound by the License Agreement. DeerNet Technology Co. Limited and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("We" or such conjugation thereof as the context may require) reserve the right to review and revise the License Agreement from time to time without prior notice and, by using this site subsequent to any revision of the License Agreement; you agree to be bound by such changes. If you find the License Agreement to be unacceptable, you must immediately terminate your use of this Web site. This Web site is made available for your personal, on-commercial use only. You may not use this Web site to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your Web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales. You may not take the results from any type of Web search and reformat and display them, or mirror the Web site home page or results pages on your Web site. If you want to make commercial use of the Web site, you must enter into an agreement with the DeerNet Technology Co. Limited Site to do so in advance. Please contact us for more information.
1. No Representations or Warranties
The services provided on this Web site and the content, information, documents, graphics and images published at this Web site could include inaccuracies, typographical errors or other errors. We make no commitment, however, to update what is contained in this Web site. Furthermore, we reserve the right to temporarily, or permanently, modify, alter, discontinue or delete the same without prior notice.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW,THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND WITHOUT WARRANTY,AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND,EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,INCLUDING,BUT NOT LIMITED TO,THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,OR NON-INFRINGEMENT,ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED,AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
Users of this Web site should not rely upon opinions expressed at this Web site when making business, financial, personal or other decisions. Furthermore, we do not endorse the opinions of third parties expressed on this Web site or on linked Web sites.
All trademarks, service marks, trade dress and other intellectual property rights associated with the Site and the Content are the sole property of Omniboxes or its affiliates or partners. The Content may also be protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties.
2. User Warnings/User Conduct
We make certain services available, including without limitation, e-mail, chat rooms, message boards and other community services; provided that you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in these License Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in consideration for our providing such services, you also agree not to:
1. Violate any applicable law, regulation or rule;
2. Harass, offend, threaten, embarrass, distress or invade the privacy of any individual or entity;
3. Post or transmit any commercial, advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, "spam" or mass distributions;
4. Provide false information on your registration form or impersonate another person at any point;
5. Post or transmit false, inappropriate, improper, disorderly or excessive messages or information.
6. Post any material that infringes upon any third party's copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right.
If you violate such terms, we may, without prior notice and without liability to you, ban you from any and all services, terminate your registration, delete your messages or postings, and take any other action we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. With reference to any services we provide, you acknowledge that we may, from time to time, without notice to you and at our sole discretion, establish various practices, limitations and restrictions for administering such services, including without limitation: how often a service or account may be accessed; the maximum number of days that messages or postings will be retained; the maximum number of messages or postings allowed; the size and nature of messages and postings; the maximum storage space available for an account; and all other matters related to administration of services, and you agree to be bound by such practices. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for deactivation or deletion of accounts or for loss of e-mails, communications, postings, data or information as a result of, or arising out of, our administration of such services.
We assume no responsibility for the accuracy, integrity, quality completeness, usefulness or value of any content, data, documents, graphics, images, information, advice, or opinion contained in any e-mails, message boards, chat rooms or community services, or in any other public services, and do not endorse any advice or opinion contained therein. We do not monitor or control such services, although we reserve the right to do so. We may take any action we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion, to maintain the high quality of our service and to protect ourselves and others.
3. Web Site Links and Third-Party Sites
This Web site may contain links to other Web sites which are independent of this Web site. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, value, integrity, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in any such linked Web site, and any link to another Web site shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that Web site, or of the products or services described therein.
Furthermore, these links may lead to sites or links that contain offensive and objectionable content or which may contain dangerous computer viruses. You assume, and we hereby disclaim, all responsibility for any of the content on these sites or for any damage sustained by users of these sites.
4. Limitation of DamagesIN NO EVENT WILL WE,OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT,INDIRECT,CONSEQUENTIAL,INCIDENTAL,SPECIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION,COST OF COVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY SERVICES,CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE HEREUNDER,OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKS OR LINKED WEB SITE,EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES,AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES AROSE IN CONTRACT,TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE),STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL BASIS. THE TERM "DAMAGES" INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ECONOMIC TERMS OF OUR AGREEMENT REFLECT THE FOREGOING ALLOCATION OF RISK AND SUCH ALLOCATION OF RISK IS A SIGNIFICANT INDUCEMENT FOR US TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES, WEB SITE AND OTHER CONTENT AND MATERIALS.
5. Entire Agreements, Waiver:This License Agreement constitutes the entire understandings between DeerNet Technology Co. Limited and You with regard to the Website and will only be amended in writing. No waiver to perform any DeerNet Technology Co. Limited’s rights under this agreement shall constitute amendments of it.
DeerNet Technology Co. Limited.
Rm. 918, New Mandarin Plaza Tower B, 14 Science Museum Road, East T.S.T., Kowloon, HK.